Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Still Playing Catch-Up

Sophia caught on quickly--with a big sister not that much older, Sophia was dying to catch up. She was very strong and beautiful--capturing everyone with her smile.

She was a smiley, drooly baby. She had to be held. At all times. Honestly, that annoyed me--it annoyed everyone. Once she became mobile, she was a little less demanding.


To me she seems like she's up to something sometimes.

This was Thanksgiving, 2007. Sophia was 10 months and on the brink of walking. Cecilia was 2 1/2 and on the brink of whiner-town. Cecilia learned at a young age that her facial expressions created reactions, and she used that to her advantage. Sophia just laughs....at everything.
Here, Cecilia was showing us different facial expressions she had learned. I did a series of pictures asking her "Let me see your happy face!" "Okay, now, let me see your sad face!" She didn't comply for long, but I'm glad I got the shots I did. She is too freaking cute!

No comments: