Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fast Forward

I got my digital camera in October of 2006--Cecilia was already 17 months. The first pictures I took of her are classic!
At this point, she was jibbering and jabbering in fun baby talk. I always talked the talk back, and she got a kick out of that. Some more classics from October:
She was jibber-jabbering to me about the goats. Pretty cute.


I love this shot. She is really unsure about what's going on. :)

Cecilia is a wild child!

This is one of my top favs!

She looks like one of the lost boys! (That's my youngest brother, Josh.)

The Christmas before Sophia was born (2006), Cecilia was a blast. It was better than her first only because she was so much more interested in her gifts. Her first Christmas, she was still pretty young and mostly played with the paper. Her second Christmas was much more exciting!

She was so excited about her fire truck! Teehee!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures from the past. There will be more to come!

I'm so desperately trying to play catch-up, but it's harder than I thought. :)

No comments: