Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sophia Louise

I tend to say that Cecilia was born talkin' and Sophia was born smilin'.
From the moment I looked into her eyes, I got the feeling that she knew something we didn't.
She was (and still is) a giggler. She was sweet, and again, I fell in love instantly. She was a little more demanding than Cecilia through infancy, but she was (and is) very personal. She loved to watch your face; whereas, Cecilia would watch the room. She had to be held, and did not catch on to the whole self-soothe idea that Cecilia had. Either way, she was a joy to be around...for the most part. ;)



Cecilia was a good big sister, when it suited her. At that point, she wasn't even 2, so she really didn't care. She did help mommy change her and feed her, and she was very concerned if her sister started to fuss. But after someone rescued Sophia, Cecilia was content again. I get the feeling the two of them are going to be quite the pair.

No comments: